top of page
The special workshops of Emanuela Rossi & Juan Malizia on the weekend, 02,03 & 04 June are not included in the Friday workshop fee.
- Fri 26 May26FriMayFRIDAY WORKSHOPS - TANGO IL FAUT (ARG)/Tango FactoryMay 26, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, Belgiumworkshop by TANGO IL FAUT Flavio Romanelli, Marcos Martignano, Nicolás Fernández Theme: Musicality Level: All Levels This workshop was specially designed to bring to dancers, the main musical tools of Tango, in a simple and practical way. 21:00 PRACTICA by TANGO IL FAUT 22:00 MILONGA with live musc
- May 19, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: The different positions of the abrazo de tango. Level: All Levels A work of understanding comfort and functionality of the embrace. How to find the spaces within the embrace. And technique of rolling and sliding in close embrace. We will develop awareness in order to create more comfort.
- Apr 28, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: Complex sequences from simple structures. Level: Intermediate- advanced This workshop will explore and bring tools on how to create seemingly complex movements from a basic structure. A different theme every Friday, approaching different objectives.
- Apr 14, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: Variation, dynamic sequence to dance the musical accelerations. Level: intermediate & advanced We will see a small sequence that will allow us to approach, connection, musicality, body tone, and many others. Let's work to be able to live all the musical nuances.
- Mar 31, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: Structure & Improvisation Level: All Levels During this workshop we will explore some of the many possibilities and steps combinations we can create while combining ochos. Be ready to get creative and rethink the structure of your dance.
- Mar 24, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: Entry and exit of surpris Level: Intermediate & advanced Breaking habits and nourishing creativity in the movement. We will work on a sequence that will bring more color to your tango and push you on the path of research.
- Fri 17 Mar17FriMarFRIDAY WORKSHOPS - Claudio Coppola (IT)/Tango Factory
- Mar 10, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PMTango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiumTheme: The legacy of the milongueros Level: Intermediate -advanced To grow far it is important that we connect with the roots, learn from the legacy of people who had a lifetime of experience and understand why they do things in a certain way.
- Feb 17, 7:30 PM – 8:50 PM GMT+1Tango Factory, Rue Volta 8, 1050 Ixelles, Belgique10 February: Flávia Morari (BR) & Lucas Malec (ARG) Theme: Milonga Milonga is a joyful dance. We often make it complicated by trying to to the same movements of tango but when we discover what are the movements that belong in the style we will have much more fun with it.
bottom of page